The HandiRack™ inflatable roof rack is an economical alternative to installing a permanent after market roof rack.
The HandiRack™ installs and breaks down in minutes. This is a temporary load carrying system and should not remain fitted to the vehicle when not in use.
The HandiRack™ can be used to transport vaulting poles and javelin tubes.
The max load of the HandiRack™ is 180 lbs. Consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual for the max roof load of your vehicle. Always make sure to securely fasten the load and check the connections often.
- Two HandiRack™ twin tubes (front and rear), each with 5 metal ’D’ ring anchor points
- Two 3 meter webbing tie-downs
- One 1000cc high volume double action air pump
- Detail instruction booklet
- Nylon drawstring travel bag